BFPCA is a founding member of the Community Aviation Alliance Australia. CAAA is the national community-led organisation that provides a coordinated nation-wide response to shared public concerns on the failures of Australia’s regulatory framework for aircraft operations, and the associated issues and impacts these have on communities – in particular: aircraft noise pollution. CAAA brings together like-minded community advocacy organisations and individuals to tackle these issues strategically and collectively.
BFPCA is also a member of the Union Européenne Contre les Nuisances Aériennes (UECNA): European Union Against Aircraft Nuisances, the international Stay Grounded network, as well as a member of the South East Queensland Community Alliance (SEQCA).
This map shows aircraft noise community action groups across Australia that we are aware of. If your group is not listed, please let us know.
Aircraft Noise Community Action Groups
New South Wales
- Badgerys Creek Airport Hills Shire Opposition Group, Sydney, NSW
- No BCA – No Badgerys Creek Airport, Sydney, NSW
- Residents Against Western Sydney Airport (RAWSA), Sydney, NSW
- Brisbane Flight Path Community Alliance (BFPCA), Brisbane, QLD
- Flight Path Forum (FPF), Sunshine Coast, QLD
- Stop Flight Path Impacts, Gold Coast, QLD
- Stop Parafield Airport Noise (SPAN), Adelaide, SA
- South East Coast Lifestyle Association (SECLA), Hobart, TAS
- Citizens of Victoria Airport Information Group, Melbourne, VIC
- Dingley Village Community Association (DVCA), Melbourne, VIC
- East Melbourne Group (EMG), Melbourne, VIC
- Hume Residents Airport Action Group (HRAAG), Melbourne, VIC
- Melbourne Airport Community Action Group (MACAG), Melbourne, VIC
- Moorabbin Airport Residents Association (MARA), Melbourne, VIC
- No 3rd Tulla Runway Coalition, Melbourne, VIC
- Residents Against Pesky Flying Schools, Mildura, VIC
- Save Swan Hill Serenity Action Group, Swan Hill, VIC
- Jandakot, Perth, WA
- AirportWatch UK
- Aviation Environment Federation (AEF), UK
- Aviation Noise Impact Management through novel Approaches (ANIMA), Europe
- Global Anti-Aerotropolis Movement (GAAM)
- International Noise Awareness Day (INAD)
- Keep It Down Up There!
- Schiphol Watch, The Netherlands
- Stay Grounded
- UK Noise Association
- Union Européenne Contre les Nuisances Aériennes (UECNA): European Union Against Aircraft Nuisances