We need you to help us kick off our letter writing campaign.
We want you to write to your elected representative to detail the negative impacts the new flight paths are having on you and your household. Tell them you expect them to support a new Environmental Impact Assessment to be undertaken to find a better solution.
To help you in drafting your content, we have put together draft template letters. These give you a “top and tail,” providing prompts to help personalise it in between.
This is crucial…..
Each letter must tell your own story from your own perspective to be effective.
How to write to your federal member
- Check who your federal member is here.
- Select your elected representative from the template letters below.
- Open the document and replace the sections highlighted in yellow with your own details and content. Tell your federal member you want action now by telling them your story.
- Save the letter as a PDF (instructions here) and attach to an email addressed to your elected representative. Or copy the text from the letter and paste into an email addressed to your elected representative. Alternatively, you can mail the letter by post to the address included.
- Be sure to CC firstname.lastname@example.org if you send the letter via email.
Division of Brisbane
Trevor Evans MP
349 Sandgate Road
Albion QLD 4010
Division of Griffith
Terri Butler MP
Unit 14, 76 Old Cleveland Road
Greenslopes QLD 4120
Division of Ryan
Julian Simmonds MP
188 Moggill Road
Taringa QLD 4068
Division of Lilley
Anika Wells MP
Ground floor, 1176 Sandgate Road
Nundah QLD 4012
Division of Moreton
Graham Perrett MP
Suite 106, Sunnybank Times Square
250 McCullough Street
Sunnybank QLD 4109
Division of Bonner
Ross Vasta MP
69 Clara Street
Wynnum QLD 4178